Intermediate/Advanced Tap (Must be at least 8)
This class is designed for dancers with some tap experience, focusing on clean sounds and learning variations of rhythms, and working towards learning more complex tap combinations and choreography.
- Girls are required to tie or pin back their hair away from the face.
- All ballet class students must wear black leotards, pink tights and pink shoes
- All Jazz and Tap students must wear black leotards, black jazz or tap shoes and jazz pants.
- All Modern students must wear black leotards and jazz pants.
- All male dancers must wear white T-shirts Black ballet shoes and black sweat pants.
- If a dancer is not in proper attire, the dancer will be asked to sit and watch class. Not having the proper attire can cause injury, and observing is another form of learning.