Ballet 1 (7-9 year olds)
Beginner ballet technique. Open to continuing Pre-Ballet 2 students and new students to Beachfront. Previous formal training recommended but not required.
Ballet 1X (9-10 year olds)
Advanced-beginner ballet technique. Open to continuing Ballet 1 students and new students through class audition. 1 full year of classical ballet training (not including Pre-Ballet levels) required.
- Girls are required to tie or pin back their hair away from the face.
- All ballet class students must wear black leotards, pink tights and pink shoes
- All Jazz and Tap students must wear black leotards, black jazz or tap shoes and jazz pants.
- All Modern students must wear black leotards and jazz pants.
- All male dancers must wear white T-shirts Black ballet shoes and black sweat pants.
- If a dancer is not in proper attire, the dancer will be asked to sit and watch class. Not having the proper attire can cause injury, and observing is another form of learning.